Nov 17, 2011

Summer Wedding Hair and Makeup


Last summer my husband and I worked some weddings together, and one of the brides just gave us a disk of a few of the photos of her getting ready and the ceremony.  I'm always thrilled to see our work in the final stages and have been looking forward to seeing these for some time.  I don't get to work with my husband often, but when I do it always takes me back.  We have been working weddings together for over 10 years now, (including some of my closest friends from high school!) and each time we do I am reminded of the first one we did together, which is always so exciting.


That's my husband's hand


The beautiful bride and her husband are both clients of my husband; 
they are wonderful and we wish them all the joy in their marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment