Apr 5, 2012

Spring Thrift - Week 1


I can't remember the last time I went thrifting, which is quite a change from my once habit of going every week.  With a busy work schedule and seemingly something always coming up, it's been hard to find the time.  On Wednesday the sun was shining and warm, I had the day off, and my sister-in-law is in town visiting... there couldn't have been a better opportunity.  I lucked out on my first major score of the season, picking up some new Spring bedding, two pairs of Italian leather shoes, an Easter basket and decorative bowl, some vintage pyrex,  and this delight of a set you see above.  I was intitally on the fence about it, but then my enthusiastic three year old insisted it was "really cool" and the colors were "pretty".  It's official - I can't go anywhere without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment