Nov 19, 2011

Children's Concert


On Thursday night I took my son to a children's concert at our local library. We arrived early and there was already a line nearly out the door. Kids and their parents stood excited and eager to get into the large vaulted meeting room where the concert was being held. The performers, known as The Harmonica Pocket, entered shortly after everyone was seated. Dressed quirky and theatrical, I knew we were in for a treat. The show was incredible, and after we returned home I discovered why; after viewing their website I learned they are an award-winning group who perform both nationally and internationally.  Their "thoroughly catchy, toe-tapping indie-pop tunes" were truly a delight. Check out the video with your little one below.





No comments:

Post a Comment