Oct 7, 2011

September You've Been Replaced

September has always been my favorite month. Not only do I celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary in this month, but I loved the promise of a fresh start in a new school year when I was young. Up until now I thought no other month could replace my love of this one. But with Fall being my favorite season and it truly not beginning around here until October, it seems my admiration of September is giving way. Another reason to love October? It's the month my son was born. So from now until the end of the month, we look forward to watching the leaves turn and fall, celebrating his birthday, and of course Halloween. Cause who doesn't love seeing little ones dressed up in adorable costumes while kicking through the neighborhood for a bagful of treats? But September, I'll never forget you.



No comments:

Post a Comment