Dec 17, 2011

Pretty Polish


I love nail polish.  For me, it's a lot like lipstick is for other women, a quick pick-me-up.  Anytime I need one, I peruse the endless variety of colors out there and choose something pretty to add to my collection.  Generally, I've stuck with simple manicures of one color applied on short nails.  But I've recently discovered the world of nail art and have to say that now I'm hooked.  This is becoming an incredibly addictive hobby that has me doing my nails every night after my son goes to sleep.  For my most recent manicure I tried the newspaper nails technique with holiday magazine print and let me tell you it's cute cute.  Here are a few of my favorites across the web, and be sure to click here for some incredible tutorials.





btw - this tumblr sort of rules...

No comments:

Post a Comment