Dec 1, 2011

It's that time again...


... and I don't mean the holidays (although that is nice). No, I'm talking about getting my hair done. Colored, to be specific; which I get both excited about and anxiety ridden at the same time. The anxiety doesn't come from worry, it comes from a severe lack of patience. While I love to get my hair done, I have the most difficult time sitting in the salon chair. From the beginning it's been undeniably excruciating. A book or magazine can generally ease my frustration, but to this day I can't seem to get past it; wonder what that's all about...

Well that aside, Ombre is my color style of choice, and I'm really loving the cut in the photo featured last... and my husband will be happy I actually have some pics to convey what I want this time.






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do! I'm sure it will look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete